Due to the current environment, Bloom Health are implementing protocols as recommended by Queensland Health and Australian Physiotherapy Association guidelines.
Our studio and clinic floorspace is 177sqm allowing us to remain well within the guidelines of maintaining 4sqm per person with our small group classes.
We appreciate your assistance in implementing the below protocols in order for our clinic and studio to remain operational and keep us all safe and healthy.
- All patients and clients must sanitise their hands on arrival and departure from Bloom Health. Sanitising stations are set up at the front entrance as well as in each treatment room and studio room.
- Please do not arrive overly early or late for your class or appointment so to minimise the number of people in the clinic/studio at one time. We have structured our class and appointment times to minimise this.
- Please maintain social distance while within the clinic/studio by avoiding contact with others (hugging, shaking hands etc).
- Grip socks are to be worn during reformer and physiotherapy group classes both for hygeine and safety – these are available for purchase if required.
- Please bring your own towel to reformer and physiotherapy classes
- Please bring your own towel or your own mat to mat classes.
- A preference to wear gloves or masks will be supported.
- At the conclusion of your mat class, please spray and wipe down all equipment including mats before returning it with the hospital grade cleaning equipment provided. Staff will assist as required.
- Please wipe down all equipment used during Reformer circuit and physiotherapy group classes at the completion of each circuit using the hospital grade cleaning equipment provided. Staff will assist with this as required.
- Thorough cleaning of all equipment and surfaces will be performed regularly by staff.
- If you are at all unwell please cancel your booking at your earliest ability. No cancellation fees will be enforced for this reason.
- If you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive to COVID-19 please inform us immediately.